Golf Course Benefits
In the black on the green
Turn your course into a bigger profit center.
- Increase profits with an additional $10 - $15 million hotel development income stream
- 4,000 – 5,000 additional rounds of golf played annually (more in warm weather locations)
- Expanded tournament capacity
- Increased food and beverage sales
- Increased event & meeting bookings
- Weddings & social events
- Corporate golf outings & meetings
Stay & Play
Capitalize on the bustling tourism market and bring out-of-town players to your course, while increasing your local market share.
- Hotel will generate approximately 35,000 to 45,000 guests a year based on a 100-120 room hotel. An estimated 8-10% of hotel guests will play golf.
- Guests will frequent the restaurant, lounge, and meeting space, increasing food and beverage revenue.
- Hotel meetings, banquets, and group outings will be directed to the clubhouse as the hotel will not have full service restaurant facilities.
- Edge out competitors in booking tournaments, weddings, and group business with the benefit of offering hotel rooms and hospitality services.
- Hotel properties are designed to flow with the aesthetics of your course clubhouse and other onsite assets.
- Increase Monday-Thursday golf play with hotel guest use and corporate outings.
- Priced to fall within corporate travel guidelines, Fairway Suites offers outstanding country club amenities for the price of competitive area hotels making it truly a country club experience.